While most of us couldn’t live without our computers, smartphones and ipads, we know that technology doesn’t always work the way it should. Computers can contract viruses, peripherals can fail to connect to host devices and Wi-Fi networks can stop working – all for reasons unknown to most of us. Unless you’re a computer whiz, trying to diagnosis and fix the problem can be frustrating, time-consuming and, in some cases, futile.
Our services are Ideal for small and mid-size businesses that lack onsite tech support. We provide comprehensive PC service as well as technical support for a wide range of devices, such as servers, printers and tablets. Additionally, Gaia can assist with setting up your devices, updating your system and remote desktop monitoring.
We are at your service 24*7. So, rather than lugging your equipment to a local tech service, we can remotely access your computer through your internet connection or render help via email, online chat and telephone.
Our flexibility to work with Clients from different professional backgrounds and design a support plan based upon their individual requirements and goals allows Gaia to deliver a tailored support structure. Our experienced team of system engineers is constantly striving to set the benchmark for quality technical support.
The services provided by Gaia are:
- Remote Desktop Support
- Remote Network Management
- Windows Server Management
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- VDA Support: Cloud Infrastructure Support
How can it benefit you?
- Ticket based incident tracking system based on ITIL best practices
- Special Support team for Windows 10.
- Single point of contact for all escalations and transactional issues.
- Ideal for small businesses that lack onsite tech support, these companies provide comprehensive PC service as well as technical support for a wide range of peripherals, such as printers, tablets and digital cameras. Additionally, many tech support companies can assist with setting up your devices, Wi-Fi network and home theater.
- We are at your service 24*7. So, rather than lugging your equipment to a local tech service, we can remotely access your computer through your internet connection or render help via email, online chat and telephone.
- We offer support for all Windows OS and Mac. We have specialized tools to fix drivers, dll, blue screen issues.